The most versatile Penny ever created is here. The 32" Cruiser is based on nostalgic shapes of skateboarding's golden years and is built to shred. With a fully fictional nose and tail, popping up a curb or even slappy grinds are right in its comfort zone. The concave gives the responsive turning of a traditional wooden deck, but the subtle flex of our secret plastic and fiberglass formula gives a ride that is all Penny! Whether you are headed to the store, the beach, or your local manual pad, get there on a 32" Penny cruiser.
- 32" x 8.5" Plastic Cruiser
- 5-inch aluminum trucks with powder-coated finish
- 54mm, 90A wheels for a smooth ride
- 83A color-coded cushions
- Color-coded high tensile deck bolts
- Quality Color-coded Abec 7 stainless steel bearings